The Best Of Cape Coast Tour
You will spend an unforgettable day exploring some of the world's great attractions such as the two UNESCO World Heritage castles plus the one of a kind canopy walkway at the Kakum Park.
per adult from
10 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
You will be taken on a guided tour of this castle to explore its dungeons that held enslaved Africans up to 3 months prior to transfer across the Atlantic to the new world. From dark underground dungeons to the "door of no return" observe and have a feel of the conditions the captives went through in this bastion.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
Visitors here will get to hike up to the only canopy walkway in Africa and experience an adrenaline rush feeling on this adventure tour. Made up of seven bridges suspended on trees, take a walk across the canopy and get the sense achievement after embarking on this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
This castle was built by the Portuguese in 1482 and believed to have been visited by Christopher Columbus en route to the New Worlds. It is the largest slave fort in the world. Take a guided tour to explore the various sections of this bastion known as the oldest European building in sub-Sahara Africa.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place of your preference
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.