The Best of Cinque Terre Train and Walking Tour
It is a must-do tour for every first-time visitor! The coastline, the five villages, and the surrounding hillsides are all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and is a UNESCO World Heritage. You will experience the scenic views in each of 5 impressive villages. Together with your local professional guide, you will explore one of the most popular destinations. You will be riding on a train and hopping in and out. Why there are no cars in Cinque Terre? Why the place is called "Cat heaven"? What product is very famous there? What these villages defended the country against in the past? You will learn the interesting history and fascinating facts. We have to warn you- it is very easy to fall in love with Cinque Terre!
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Fee for train daily card (16 Euro per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manarola Scenic Viewpoint, Via di Corniglia, 30, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
An ubelievable location with breathtakingly beautiful views.
Departure Point :La Spezia Centrale, Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.