The best of Darjeeling walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Want to discover some of the finest teas in the world? They are produced in Darjeeling! Darjeeling tea is a light- to medium-bodied black tea that is highly aromatic with fruity and floral tones. What is true Darjeeling tea? Grown in this specific area of West Bengal, on just 87 estates. Also, construction on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, also known as the Toy Train, began in the 1880s. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Darjeeling. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Darjeeling, Darjeeling, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ghoom, West Bengal 734102, India
Return Detail :Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.