The Best Of Dire Dawa Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. What makes Dire Dawa a popular tourist attraction? Have you heard about "Dini Paradise"?
Explore nature, art, and culture in ways you would never have imagined. You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. The city is known for its colourful storefront, tree-lined streets, neat squares, and foreign influence (Arab, French, Italian and Greek styles in some of the architecture and design) which are worth exploring. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Dire Dawa. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dire Dawa, Dire Dawa
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Samrat Hotel, Dire Dawa, 1872, Ethiopia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.