The best of Eilat walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Have you heard about the beautiful Botanical Gardens of Eilat? What is so special about this Garden? The city itself is full of things to do, with plenty of small museums and pleasant promenades that provide excellent sightseeing opportunities. You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know copper has been systematically mined in Timna Park since as early as 3,000 BC? Did you know the bizarre rock formations at Timna park have been sculpted by wind and rain? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Eilat. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eilat, Eilat, Southern District
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carmel St 14, Eilat, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.