The Best of Florence in few hours - private walking tour
Private walking tour in Florence with a local guide, who will lead you for 2-hour between bridges, alleys, medieval markets and Renaissance palaces, to give you the opportunity to appreciate the best of the Tuscan country borough.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Piazza della Repubblica, ancient city's forum and then of the city's old ghetto, which was swept away during the city improvement works or Risanamento initiated during the brief period when Florence was the capital of a reunited Italy, work that also created the city's avenues and boulevards. Its historical Cafè has long been a meeting place for famous artists and writers, notably those of Futurism.
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
the most famous and shiny bridge in the world above the Arno river.
Pass By: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza della Signoria, the political hub of the city. Surrounded by Renaissance masterpieces, we will enjoy the beautiful and rich buildings, as Palazzo Vecchio, Loggia dei Lanzi, Uffizi Gallery and so on.
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Santa Maria del Fiore, the main church in town. Il Duomo di Firenze, as it is ordinarily called, was begun in 1296 in the Gothic style to the design of Arnolfo di Cambio and completed structurally in 1436 with the dome engineered by Filippo Brunelleschi. The cathedral complex, located in Piazza del Duomo, includes the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower. The three buildings are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site covering the historic center of Florence and are a major attraction to tourists visiting the region of Tuscany.
Pass By: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
One of the symbol of Florence, a typical Romanesque marble building with gorgeous door as the famous Gate of Paradise
Pass By: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Once we get into the Oltrarno, other side of the river, we will visit Pitti Palace, it's a vast, mainly Renaissance, palace in Florence. The core of the present palazzo dates from 1458 and was originally the town residence of Luca Pitti, an ambitious Florentine banker, but it was bought by the Medici family in 1549 and became the chef residence of the ruling families of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany. It grew as a great treasure house as later generations amassed paintings, plates, jewelry and luxurious possessions.
Pass By: Campanile di Giotto, Piazza del Duomo Historical Center, 50122, Florence Italy
highest Bell tower of Florence
Stop At: Loggia dei Lanzi, Piazza della Signoria, 50121, Florence Italy
Open air museum with a lot of important statues
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza di San Lorenzo 9, 50123, Florence Italy
one of the largest churches of Florence, situated at the center of the city’s main market district, and the burial place of all the principal members of the Medici family.
Pass By: Museo Casa di Dante, Via Santa Margherita 1, 50122, Florence Italy
We will cross the medieval neighborhood to admire the house of Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy writer, to arrived in Piazza della Signoria.
Departure Point :Borgo San Lorenzo, Borgo S. Lorenzo, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is possible only if your hotel/apartment is downtown
Return Detail :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.