The Best of Florence Walking Tour
Florence attracts over 10 million visitors per year! From the first moment, you will understand why is that so. According to the UNESCO, 60% of the world’s total artwork is preserved in Italy, and more than half of it is present in Florence! Together with the professional local guide, you will explore the most beautiful places of the city: Piazza Della Signoria, Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace, Galleria dell’Accademia, Palazzo Vecchio... What is so special about the Duomo of Santa Maria del Fiore? You will be impressed with the open-air museum at Old Palace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Basilica of Santa Croce (8 euro per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
The third largest church in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.