The Best Of Gdansk Walking Tour
Gdansk is one of the most beautiful of the tourist-beloved cities in Poland. It has impressive architecture. A local guide will tell you intriguing facts about this Baltic port. What was the purpose of Beer Bell? And what local drink brings luck to those who drink it? You will find out how many Town Halls has Gdansk. You will see the largest brick church in Europe and the longest building in Poland! f you pass by the famous Golden House in the late evening, you may hear the woman's voice. What she would say?
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide is licensed or certified
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Tour Gdansk, Stagiewna Corner of Stagiewna and Chmielna Street, Gdansk 80-750 Poland
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gdańsk, Poland
Return Detail :Gdańsk, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.