The Best of Glienicke Walking Tour
Use this opportunity to visit the legendary cold war "Bridge of Spies" on the river Havel that is today the road connection between Berlin and Potsdam. Walk into the pleasure ground of Glienicke Summer Lodge with a wonderful view to the lake site and several leisure places. Stroll through small village Glienicke with many info spots about the time when the Wall was splitting the community. Discover the great park of palace Babelsberg accompanied by our professional guide. Enjoy your break at the few restaurants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glienicker Brücke, Königstraße, 14109 Berlin, Germany
A bridge across the Havel River in Germany - Cold War crossing point.
Departure Point :Schloss Glienicke (Berlin), 14109 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Glienicke/Nordbahn, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.