The Best of Gobi Desert in Mongolia and experience it!
You will see there an eternally clear sky, blue mirages, golden sands and boundlessly expansive steppe lands, wild asses, ibex, camels, mountain sheep and gazelles flourish here, as do different types of flora. That’s the Gobi Desert of Mongolia!
Route: Ulaanbaatar - Baga Gazaryn Chuluu - Yoliin Am /Ice field/ - Khongoryn Els - Bayanzag flaming cliffs - Tsagaan Suvraga - Ulaanbaatar
Activities: Camel riding for an hour or longer regarding on your request, hiking, climbing the sand dunes, experiencing local family daily life style
Tour price covers all expenses during the trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Bottled water 1.5L per person a day
- Breakfast x 6
- Lunch x 7
- Dinner x 6
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: Drive from UB to Baga Gazaryn Chuluu
Stop At: Mandalgovi, Mongolia
We’ll start our trip with a full day of driving to the Baga Gazariin Chuluu Ruins (1768 m high granite stone mountain in the territory of Adaatsag soum, Dundgobi province. Is another place with unique scenery that many tourists compare with Lunar scenes? The mountain contains remains of old temples. And they are not only rich in mineral and crystals, there’s also a small spring called “Eye” on top of rocks, old stone temple ruins related with 17th century. Spend the night in a family’s spare yurt.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a nomadic family spare yurt
Day 2: Yoliin Am in Gobi Gurvan Saikhan National Park
Stop At: Yolin Am Ice Field, Mongolia
Drive to Yoliin Am in middle of the Gobi Desert National Park which is a strictly protected area, covering 70sq.kms and the mountains here are the highest in the Gobi Desert and the rocky scenery is quite interesting, especially until mid-July while the ice in a gorge remains. And we’ll walk 3kms through a narrow valley, then 3 kms back to the minivan. Stay in a yurt camp.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a yurt tourist camp
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chingis Khaan international airport, Ulaanbaatar, MongoliaAirports
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Chinggis Khaan International Airport, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.