The Best of Gold Coast Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. The city is home to 100,000ha of nature reserves and World Heritage sites, of which is a large part is a subtropical rainforest. Gold Coast is home to Australia's most diverse cultures, ethnicity, and vegetation. Also, they have approximately 300 days of sunshine every year. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Gold Coast. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland
Gold Coast city
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Q1, 9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Gold Coast QLD, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.