The best of Granville Island walking tour
Join us on an unforgettable journey for your senses on Granville Island - Vancouver, BC's hotspot for tourism and entertainment. This is more than just a Granville Island market tour; we'll explore the island's amazing artisanal food and liquor vendors with a local, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic guide. From locally made rice wine to artisanal sweets, we've got something for everyone. A feast for your eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. This walking food tour is not to be missed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- What's Included in My Tour?
-Your amazing guide
-Delicious hand-chosen dishes at each venue.
-Umbrellas if it is raining on walking food tours
-Round trip transportation on driving food tours (available addition for private groups)
Sample Activity Schedule:
We will meet up at 10:00 AM outside Granville Island Brewery, across from the Children's Market and entry to the Island, to begin our tour of the islands artistic history and current residents. We will take you through the winding streets to the public market and show off all the yummy local treats there. Then head over to a private tasting of artisan sake, made from 100% Canadian products and finishing off with a tasting beer flight at Granville Island Brewing.
Departure Point :1441 Cartwright St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3S6, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM Tour Departure Time on Friday and Sunday, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete orientation and waivers.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.