The Best of Harare City Tour by Car
Harare has more to offer than you could possibly imagine, not even locals have fully explored this metropolitan yet full of historical value city. If you just have a short amount of time in Harare, this tour is an excellent option for making the most of it. A guide will take you to see how architecture in Africa is laid out and spread out through their art culture, music, cuisine, and the way of living. Notice the difference between where you are and other areas in Harare. Whatever you fancy, this tour will make sure you take a little “Zimbabwe” back home!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Park and Museum fee
- Entry/Admission - Harare Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harare Gardens, Samora Machel Avenue, Harare Zimbabwe
National Art Gallery > Music Museum > Harare Museum > Avondale’s Market > Botanical Garden.
*Best for learning more Zimbabwean culture and history.
*Ideal for art lovers and collectors.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Harare
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.