The Best of Herzegovina
Enjoy your day tour through magnificent and breathtaking Herzegovina. We will take you to visit the most impressive places in Herzegovina: Blagaj, Počitelj and Kravice Waterfalls, followed by our professional guide who will provide you all historical and interesting information about this area. Meet different cultures and hear about legends and battles that are specific for Herzegovina. This tour will leave you breathless.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optiona)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Super Tours, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
This is a tour into a small but very picturesque region which offers an insight into different cultures, contemporary stories, legends and battles which marked the local history. Our tour guide will provide you all the historical and interesting information about this area.
You will visit Počitelj Old Town, traditional and ancient part of Herzegovina. In 1996, Počitelj was named by World Monuments Watch as one of the world's 100 most endangered cultural heritage sites. After Počitelj, enjoy the view of magical cold and clear river Buna with oriental architecture of Dervish House in Blagaj. Refresh yourself with Turkish coffee and pistachio baklava. Zitomislic monastery from XVI century is an impressive gallery with silver and gold ornaments.
Final location Kravice Waterfalls, one of the most visited places in Bosnia and Herzegovina, will leave you breathless. You will enjoy walking tour through this magnificent place while our guide will provide you all the interesting facts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 5.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.