The Best of Himeji Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Why is the fascinating Himeji Castle a national treasure and a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site? Himeji Castle is hands down, the best-preserved feudal castle in the entire country. You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Himeji is home to some exciting attractions that could turn a regular vacation into an extraordinary one. There’s something very relaxing about walking the streets of Himeji. Enkyoji with a history of more than 1000 years, a traditional temple, a cultural property designated by the country. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Himeji. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Himeji, Himeji, Hyogo Prefecture, Kinki
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Himeji Castle, 68 Honmachi, Himeji, Hyogo 670-0012, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.