The best of Irkutsk Walking tour
Irkutsk is city based by the Lake Baikal. Have you ever thought of travelling by Trans Siberian train? Lake Baikal and landscapes around it is just unexplainably attractive and beautiful. Is that true that centre of Irkutsk is in the UNESCO World Heritage List? Why the Ice-Breaker ‘Angara’ Museum is one of the most important monuments of the city? Did you know that Irkutsk Museum of Fine Arts has the biggest collection of art in the Siberia? You will see the most magnificent buildings in the city. You will be amazed by its architecture. Do you know what they call ‘Siberian Tiger’? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about 130 Kvartal, Karl Marx Street, Lower Embankment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irkutsk, Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Siberian District
Irkutsk Museum of Fine Arts
Karl Marx St, 13, Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, 664003
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.