The best of Iseo Islands walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Did you know that the Queen of Cyprus was staying in Rocca Martinengo for short time?. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What is the city's culture? Currently, it is a single municipality, and motor vehicles are not allowed to circulate in it. Do you know that this is the largest lake island in Europe? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Iseo Islands. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Iseo, Iseo, Province of Brescia, Lombardy
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Santuario della Madonna della Ceriola, Località Siviano, 25050 Monte isola BS, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.