The Best of Jakar Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Jakar is Bhutan's city of peace and quiet, where you can both learn about their cultures while relaxing. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that Jakar has a temple which is dated back to the year 746? What is the history behind that? Is it true that the name Jakar means something to the locals? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Jakar. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jakar, Jakar, Bumthang District
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jakar, Bhutan
Return Detail :Jakar, Bhutan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.