The best of Kazan walking tour
Kazan is a city on the banks of the Volga and Kazanka rivers. It is the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan. Do you know that Kazan is over a hundred years older than Moscow? Why the Hermitage-Kazan Centre is one of the most important monuments of the city? Did You know that the Kazan Kremlin is the only surviving Tatar fortress in Russia? It was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. You will see the most magnificent building in the city. You will be amazed by the Kul Sharif Mosque architecture and the Temple of All Religions design. Which, Russian or Eastern, the cuisine is better? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about old Kazan Kremlin, the Hermitage, Kul Sharif Mosque.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local charismatic guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hermitage - Kazan Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hermitage - Kazan Center, Ulitsa Sheynkmana, 12, Kazan 420111 Russia
Ulitsa Sheynkmana, 12, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia, 420014
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Kazan Hermitage, proyezd Sheykmana, 12, Kazan, Respublika Tatarstan, Russia, 420014
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.