The best of Kotor Walking tour
Fairytale city of Montenegro- Kotor in southern Europe reminds the history of the Venetian empire. It was named as Europe's 1st destination in 2016 and remains one of the most romantic cities you can ever visit! Why Venetians are saying “You cost me as much as the walls of Kotor”? Why Kotor is called the city of the cats? How came Saint Tryphon’s relics to Kotor? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about San Giovanni Fortress, Cat Museum of Kotor, Sveti Tripun, and Maritime Museum, which will show where to taste the best food in Montenegro!
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Castle Of San Giovanni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Of San Giovanni, St John Fortress, Rd to the Fort of St. Ivan, Spiljari, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
*Discover secrets of Saint Tryphon’s relics
*Feel Macedonian way of living in San Giovanni Fortress
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :St John Fortress, Put do Svetog Ivana, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.