The best of Las Vegas walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Did you know that The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas is built like a pyramid, following the footsteps of Egyptian pharaohs ..The Luxor Hotel is notorious for its glittering 30 story architecture wrapped in glass, complete with Obelisk and Sphinx. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. If you’re in the mood for some entertainment and don’t want to spend a dime – witness the majestic Bellagio fountains in all their glory. The fountains are situated in front of the Bellagio Hotel, on a lake stretching up to 8.5 acres. It is here that you can see more than 1200 fountains dancing to lights and music. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Las Vegas. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Bellagio Hotel & Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.