The best of León walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Filled with breathtaking colonial architecture, León has 15 unique and beautiful churches, along with its main Cathedral that is mentioned as the largest in Central America. What is Rubén Darío, the most admired and celebrated Nicaraguan poet, often called the ,,Prince of Castilian Letters”? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of León. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Leon, Leon, Leon Department
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Cathedral-Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Calle Rubén Darìo, Av. Central Nte., León, Nicaragua
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.