The best of Ljubljana city Walking tour
The old Town of Ljubljana is one of the nicest medieval city centers. Have you ever heard history and stories behind Ljubljana's major sights? Is it true that Franciscan Church is connected to the Triple Bridge- Tromostovje? What gave Ljubljana its distinctive appearance? You will definitely enjoy walking towards Plečnik's Market and the Cathedral, viewing the Town Hall and the Robba Fountain, crossing the Cobblers' Bridge. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about the National Library, Križanke Summer Theatre, and Kongresni trg square. Ljubljana will reveal itself to you like a relaxed city with a vibrant life and an amazing mixture of city and nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Congress Square (Kongresni trg)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Congress Square (Kongresni trg), Ljubljana Slovenia
Discover secrets of Triple Bridge- Tromostovje
Feel Slovenian way of living in Kongresni trg square
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Prešernov trg 4, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.