The Best Of Madaba Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Madaba is one of the most beautiful cities in Jordan. The city offers you numerous attractions through its historic sites. What is the uniqueness of St George’s Church and it's amazing Mosaic map?
You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Have you heard about the Church Of The Apostles? Who are the 12 Apostle figures that are inscribed on the church walls? What is the history of the "Church Of The Beheading Of John The Baptist"? Why does the church attract visitors all year round? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Madaba. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St George's Greek Orthodox Church, K. Talal St. 30, Madaba, Jordan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.