The Best of Matera Walking Tour
Immerse yourself in the European Capital of Culture 2019 and Unesco world heritage site! Are you ready to explore the secrets of Sassi? Admire the town in carved out rock where inhabitants lived until 20th century. Visit the cave cathedral. Why it is truly unique?
You will find out why Matera is an architectural miracle. Why Matera's cemeteries are quite unusual? And did you know that the city has its own Bizarre Festival? You will see the most impressive places of the city together with a professional local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Cave House 2 euro per person, Rupestrian Church 3 euro per person
- Entry/Admission - Sassi di Matera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sassi di Matera, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100, Matera Italy
You will see beautiful sights and visit beautiful places
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
Return Detail :75100 Matera, Province of Matera, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.