The Best of Melbourne Bike Tour
See the the iconic sights of Melbourne while discovering it's vast history as you join this small-group bike tour. Enjoy a 4.5 hour relaxing bike tour all while socializing and getting some exercise with your entertaining and knowledgeable local guide.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy this 4.5 hour relaxing bicycle ride around Melbourne as you take in the incredible sights of the city. This bike ride is suitable for all levels of fitness with your safety as it's number one priority. Gain a great orientation of Melbourne city as you see the key landmarks making it one of the worlds most livable cities year after year.
Whether you’re new to this great city or have lived here for your entire life, you will be guaranteed to learn all facets of Melbourne in this one great tour: Melbourne’s “founding”, the Aboriginals, the Eureka Stockade, the importance of sport to this great city, and the Melbourne we live in today. You will also make a stop in Fitzroy at one of your guides favorite bars for lunch (own expense).
Departure Point :20 Rebecca Walk, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.