The Best of New Orleans Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Is it true that New Orleans became the first city to host Opera in the United State? Or did you know that The Superdome in New Orleans is the largest enclosed stadium in the world? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. If there is one thing New Orleans is famous for in terms of gastronomy, that is certainly the Creole Cuisine! Jambalaya and King cake to die for! You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of New Orleans. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Bourbon Street, Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.