The Best of Old Lyon Walking Tour
Discover the Old Lyon - the most amazing district of the city. What is the significance of Lyon Cathedral? The city is like a labyrinth made of surprising courtyards and passageways with stupendous gothic staircases or Italian galleries. Your local professional guide will take you to the most interesting places. You will be walking in alleys paved with cobblestones and admire those multi-coloured Renaissance facades. You will hear fascinating facts about the city. This tour is especially recommended if you are visiting Lyon for the first time.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedrale Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Lyon, Place Saint-Jean, 69005 Lyon France
Roman Catholic church located on Place Saint-Jean in Lyon.
Departure Point :Vieux Lyon - Cathédrale Saint-Jean, 69005 Lyon, France
Return Detail :Lyon, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.