The best of Paphos walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. What is the link between Greek goddess of beauty, Aphrodite, with the city of Paphos? What had the locals held and built to commemorate Aphrodite? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that Paphos is a home for one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites? Which architecture style inspires Paphos’ mosaic-designed buildings? Did Paphos win the title of European Capital of Cultures a few years ago? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Paphos. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paphos, Paphos, Paphos District
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Paphos Castle, Kato Paphos Harbour, Coastal Broadwalk, Paphos, Cyprus
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.