The Best of Paro Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Another hidden gem of Bhutan, Paro, is a quiet city with secret natural wonders. It is the home for sacred sites and historical buildings, scattered throughout the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that the city is the home for a temple built in the 15th century? What does the term “Tiger Nest” mean to the locals? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Paro. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paro, Paro, Paro District
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kyichu Lhakhang, Paro, Bhutan
Return Detail :Paro, Bhutan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.