The best of Pavilosta walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city.
What is so special about Centennial Park plants? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Who is associated with this city?. How has Pavilosa become a significant fishing port?. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pavilosta, Pavilosta, Kurzeme Region
* Pavilostas Romas katolu draudze
* Fishermen's Network House
* Foot path ''Path in the Dunes''
Departure Point :Pāvilostas Sv. Pētera - Pāvila ev. lut. baznīca, Brīvības iela 26, Pāvilosta, Pāvilostas pilsēta, LV-3466, Latvia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.