The Best of Potsdam Walking Tour
If you love palaces you will be spoilt for choice! How many palaces Potsdam has per inhabitant in Germany? You will be pleasantly surprised! Together with your professional local guide, you will discover the historic inner city. You will visit impressive Old Town on the way to the garden Sanssouci. What the Sanssouci Palace is famous for? You will experience the huge expansion of the garden with numerous historical buildings and a relaxed walk between them. Discover the best of Potsdam with the local guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees not included.
- Entry/Admission - Sanssouci Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanssouci Palace, Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The summer palace of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia, in Potsdam, near Berlin
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Potsdam, Alter Markt/Landtag, 14467 Potsdam, Germany
Return Detail :Potsdam, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.