The best of Prague city Walking tour
The city in which history dates back over a thousand years is the capital of the Check republic. Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Based on the Vlatava River, Prague is revealing its Gothic grace and Renaissance architecture, baroque-style churches, and bridges. What is the story behind the Astronomical Clock? Why Jesus of Prague in Mala Strana is different from everywhere else? How many steps there are to cross the Charles Bridge? Where was the seat of Czech rulers? What is the mystery behind Golden Lane – Playground for Alchemists? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Old Town Tower, Castle Hill, old Jewish Ghetto and Prague Castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague, Prague, Bohemia
*Discover secrets of Gothic grace and Renaissance architecture, baroque-style churches, and bridges
*Feel Albanian way of living on the Charles Bridge
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.