The best of Puerto Limón walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Puerto Limón is a proud Costa Rican port city buzzing with export ships as well as a docking station for cruises. What is Puerto Limón’s connection to the first arrivals of Columbus? Why is it considered the hub for Costa Rica’s Afro Caribbean culture? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Puerto Limón. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Vargas Park, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.