The best of Pula walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Is it true Pula is the home for a preserved Roman amphitheatre? Is it true that the city is a prefered destination for many world dignitaries’ summer vacation? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that Pula oversees the Adriatic water? Will you visit a national park on a nearby island for a diving trip? Do you know that you will find Roman galleys and warships under the sea? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Pula. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pula, Pula, Istria
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Ul. Svetog Ivana 1, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.