The best of Rhodes Walking tour
Rhodes is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Greek island in the Aegean Sea. Medieval buildings, colourful mosques with oriental motifs, traditional fountains, Byzantine and Gothic architecture churches, shops and cafeterias are creating a unique atmosphere of this beautiful city. Do you know that Old Town of Rhodes is the oldest inhabited medieval city in Europe? What Knights of St. John was doing here six centuries ago?
With local charismatic guide, you will discover Mandraki Harbor part of the Medieval Town of Rhodes, the Colossus of Rhodes, Knights' Castle, which contains hidden secrets, Socratus Street, Ipocratus Square and "Castellania", Cathrine’s Gate, Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Acropolis.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide (English, French, German, Italian)
What's excluded :
- Knights' Castle 6 eur/Archaeological Museum 6 eur/Palace of the Grand Masters 9 eur/Acropolis 12 eur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandraki Harbour, Platia Eleftherias, Rhodes Town Greece
*Discover Mandraki Harbor part of the Medieval Town of Rhodes, the Colossus of Rhodes, Knights' Castle, which contains hidden secrets, Socratus Street, Ipocratus Square and "Castellania", Cathrine’s Gate, Archaeological Museum of Rhodes, Acropolis
*Hear secret stories about the oldest inhabited medieval city in Europe
Departure Point :Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Ippoton, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.