The Best of Rome and Vatican Shared Shore Excursion
While at Civitaveecchia's port take a day to visit the unique City of Rome. Hystory, Art, spectacular monuments, stunning Reinassance and Baroque masterpieces are still "alive". The Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and the Michelangelo's Last Judgment are "must see" for all vistors to Rome. Then explore what Rome has to offer with its Piazze, streets and undisputed treasures. Live the ancient atmosphere going back to past while you pass among the Closseum, Circus Maximus and all Glory of Rome which remained through its monuments.
A small group can ensure you an intimate experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned minivan Mercedes
- English speaking driver
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines (headset included if group is more than 8 people) )in the Vatican
- Vatican licensed guide included
- Sistine Chaple Vatican Galleries Saint Peter Basilica Vatican Museum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
After encountering your English speaking driver, you will make the way to Rome. After 1 hour 20 minutes, you will be in the center of the town and start your adventure! The driver will take you around the wonders of rome: Spanish steps, Navona square, the Pantheon, Venice square, Trevi fountain. You have just to immerse yourself in a dream! Then if you want, the driver will arrange for your lunch in a beautiful restaurant where you can eat delicious local food without spending a fortune. After this, you are ready to meet the licensed private guide for the Vatican tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The guide will lead you throuoght this memorable experience you will never forget! The Vatican Museums contain masterpieces of painting, sculpture and other works of art collected by the popes through the centuries. The Museums include several monumental works of art, such as the Sistine Chapel, the Chapel of Beato Angelico, the Raphael Rooms and Loggia and the Borgia Apartment. Eventually, you will visit the St. Peter’s Basilica: one of the holiest temples for Christendom and one of the largest churches in the world. Besides, it is where the Pope presides many liturgies all year round.
Over there, and can admiring the Michelangelo's Pieta'. After this memorable experience, you will meet the driver and go back to the port. The tour ends below your ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The english speaking driver will pick you up just below your shipPorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please Note: on Sunday the Vatican is not available
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.