The Best of Santo DomingoTour
The Dominican Republic’s capital offers you the chance to discover the historic sights from one of the oldest cities in the Caribbean.
Is Santo Domingo the largest metropolitan area in the Caribbean? Why Santo Domingo’s Colonial Zone was declared as World Heritage Site? Why is Santo Domingo’s Conde Street the favorite of tourists? Which is the official language in Santo Domingo?
You will have the chance to discover the historic Zona Colonial which is surrounded by walls and preserves legacy which is dating back as far as the 1500s. The tour includes stops in the Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor, Monasterio de San Francisco, Fortaleza Ozama, Hospital San Nicolás de Bari, and other interesting sights.
Get ready to experience the Dominican Republica from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about the capital’s history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Alcázar de Colón
- Entrance Fee to Fortaleza Ozama
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo Province, Dominican Republic
Walking tour will follow this route:
Cathedral of Santa María
Plaza María de Toledo
Puerta de San Diego
Alcázar de Colón
Monasterio de San Francisco
Hospital San Nicolás de Bari
Iglesia de las Mercedes
Calle El Conde
Puerta del Conde
Fuerte de San Gil
Plaza Juan Baron
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Columbus Park, Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Plaza Juan Baron, Santo Domingo 10208, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.