The best of Santorini Walking tour
Santorini is one of the Greek islands in the Aegean Sea. It is so beautiful, that you can hear it called the supermodel of Greece! The whitewashed, cubiform houses of Fira and Oia are so unique and breathtaking, that you want to come back to this place hundreds of times. Do you know that there is an active volcano in Santorini? When and how Santorini landscape became like it is now? What great history is hidden in ancient Akrotiri? With your local professional charismatic guide you will explore hidden treasures of Oia, scenic countryside. You will learn the history of amazing villages, forgotten by time. You will taste unique Santorini wines and fresh local beers in the local countryside restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Exo Gonia, Exo Gonia, Fira, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
*Explore hidden treasures of Oia, scenic countryside, settlements of Pyrgos, Exo Gonia, and Mesa Gonia, will learn the history of amazing villages, forgotten by time.
*Taste unique Santorini wines and fresh local beers in the local countryside restaurant
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Castle of Oia, Oia 847 02, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.