The best of Sarajevo Walking tour
Old City Hall of Sarajevo is one of the most interesting places in Bosnia. How did Romeo and Juliet Bridge appear to be in Sarajevo? Have you heard about Hiroshima of Sarajevo, the Battlefield of Žuæ hill? Can you feel Bosnian culture walking in Bascarsija, Historic Market in the city center? So much new history- Olympic Bobsleigh ruins, Oslobodenje newspaper Building, Ruins of Home for the Aged. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Sniper positions around Sarajevo and Bosnian Serbs Siege Lines, Ex Parliament, Tunnel under the Airport, Minefields around Sarajevo, Ruins of the Jewish Cemetery, Ex Yugoslav Army Camp (Marshal Tito), King Fahd Mosque and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Discover secrets of Minefields around Sarajevo
Feel Bosnian way of living in King Fahd Mosque
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :King Fahd Mosque, Semira Frašte bb, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.