The best of Sidi Bou Said Walking Tour
Are you ready for a Mediterranean dream? It starts with the hill of Sidi Bou Said- the white and blue village with the Arab- Andalusian style houses. The city with artistic spirit related to the holy man SIDI BOU SAID AL BEJI. Start your day with real energy bomb- the “zrir”- sweet mixture of nuts and sesame with honey, served on the newborn ceremonies, or Bomboloni, a fried doughnut snack topped with sugar. You can try it at the finest pastry shops in Tunisia. Then you walk up the hill to visit “Dar el Annabi” house built at the end of the 18th century, it is now a local museum, featuring the atmosphere of a Tunisian family. What is so special about this place? Would you like to truly dive into the Tunisian daily life, arts, and traditions? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about “Kawa al alia”, Sidi Bou Said mausoleum and other romantic places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sidi Bou Said, Sidi Bou Said, Tunis Governorate
Sidi Bou Said mausoleum, Cartage, Tunis
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sidi Bou Said, Carthage, Tunisia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.