The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour
Enjoy a private walking tour around Siena, a smart medieval city center that has been declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- private licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre del Mangia, Piazza del Campo 1, 53100, Siena Italy
it is located in the Piazza del Campo, Siena's premier square, adjacent to the Palazzo Pubblico (Town Hall). When built it was one of the tallest secular towers in medieval Italy
Stop At: Basilica Cateriniana Di S. Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 53100, Siena Italy
also known as Basilica Cateriniana, is a basilica church in Siena, Tuscany, Italy, one of the most important in the city.The church contains several relics of St. Catherine of Siena, patron of Italy and Europe.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
It is renowned worldwide for its beauty and architectural integrity. The Palazzo Pubblico and its Torre del Mangia, as well as various palazzi signorili surround the shell-shaped piazza. At the northwest edge is the Fonte Gaia.The twice-a-year horse-race, Palio di Siena, is held around the edges of the piazza.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
The Church is dedicated from its earliest days as a Roman Catholic Marian church, and now dedicated to the Assumption of Mary. The exterior and interior are constructed of white and greenish-black marble in alternating stripes, with addition of red marble on the façade. Black and white are the symbolic colors of Siena, etiologically linked to black and white horses of the legendary city's founders, Senius and Aschius.The cathedral itself was originally designed and completed between 1215 and 1263 on the site of an earlier structure.
Pass By: Palazzo Pubblico and Museo Civico, Piazza del Campo 1, 53100, Siena Italy
Departure Point :Basilica Cateriniana San Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up is possible only if your hotel or apartment is downtown
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.