The best of Skopje walking tour
Skopje is a country of the colorful revolution! Hotels in ships! Main square with at least 20 different monuments! Yes, it is Skopje, capital of Macedonia. Do you want to see the city from another viewpoint? The Kale Fortress is a good option for that! Are you familiar with brutalism architecture? Skopje is the perfect place to discover that! Old bazaar area or Debar Maalo, bohemian-alike part of Skopje will offer you real balkanian coffee. No doubts about that! A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about the monument of Alexander the Great, old fortress Kale and monastery St.Pentelejmon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local charismatic guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skopje, Skopje, Skopje Region
The monument of Alexander the Great Skopje
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alexander the Great monument, Unnamed Road, Skopie 1000, North Macedonia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.