The best of Sofia Walking tour
Do you know that Sofia is the second oldest city in Europe, founded 7, 000 years ago by the Thracian tribe Serdi? What have Sofia to do with Roman provinces? Through the ages, the city played an important role as a trading center in the Byzantine and Bulgarian Empires. When was Sofia the center of Rumelia province? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about the architectural styles of the compact city center, Boyana Church and the National History Museum - one of the largest in the Balkans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Boyana Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boyana Church, 3 Boyansko Ezero Str., Sofia 1616 Bulgaria
*Discover secrets of National History Museum
*Feel Bulgarian way of living with the wine and traditional Bulgarian food
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Boyana Church Museum, ul. "Boyansko ezero" 3, 1616 Bojana, Sofia, Bulgaria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.