The Best of the Black Isle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
Bottlenose dolphins, organically brewed beer, and cute coastal villages: this tour explores the best-kept secrets of northern Scotland. Join this 1-day tour from Inverness and discover the beautiful palette of the Black Isle. You have a chance to go on a wildlife cruise, the option to taste locally brewed beers, and time to learn the tales of this history-soaked region of Scotland. Travel in comfort in a luxury 16 seat mini-coach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour - maximum 16 passengers
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Black Isle Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Dolphin Spirit Inverness
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black Isle Brewery, Old Allangrange, Munlochy IV8 8NZ Scotland
Talk to the Highland brewers and taste a delicious home-grown, organic beer. Tasting beer before noon is a great wee novelty, and the Black Isle Brewery’s ethical beliefs and home-grown flavours are fantastic to learn about.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dolphin Spirit Inverness, Stadium Rd, Inverness IV1 1FF, UK
Join an optional cruise into the Beauly Firth and spot the most northerly pod of bottlenose dolphins.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.