The Best of Venice Walking Tour
Perfect for the first time visitors! You will explore the most beautiful and important places in Venice. What is so special about the
Castello and Cannaregio districts? Your professional local guide will take you there and share interesting facts. Is it a truth that Venice is partly Balkan? Did the city use to be its own country? What is Venice’s most famous church? You will hear fascinating stories about Venice masks and the festival. What is the relation with Black Death? Did you know that Venice has a little cousin? What is it?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Departure Point :Piazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.