The Best of Verona Walking Tour
Perfect for the first time visitors! You will see impressive monuments, courtyards, beautiful buildings, hidden spots and romantic streets of Verona. Wander through Gavi arch, the Renaissance buildings, Roman Borsari Gate, ancient Roman Road, Erbe Square, the church of Santa Anastasia, river Adige, Roman theatre and the Stone Bridge. What Verona is famous for? Where is Juliet’s house? Your local professional guide will tell you fascinating stories and show the most important places in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local ad professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
A square in Verona that was once the town's forum during the time of the Roman Empire.
Departure Point :Piazza Bra, Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Verona, VR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.