The best of Vladivostok Walking tour
Vladivostok is located more than 9,000 kilometres from Moscow. Eagle’s Nest Hill is geographical centre of the Vladivostok city and it offers the best panoramic view of the city. Do you know that Vladivostok funicular is more than 50 years old? Can you manage 93 degrees heat? Visiting Vladivostok try Banya, or a Russian sauna, which traditions goes back to the 10th century. You will see the most magnificent Sukhanov Park in the city. Are you interested in art, music, and cinema? Do you know that in Zarya Center for Contemporary Art centre you can take part and interact in all these activities? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Eagle’s Nest Hill, Zarya Center for Contemporary Art, S-56 Submarine Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vladivostok, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Far Eastern District
ZARYA Center for Contemporary Art
Avenue of 100-year Anniversary of Vladivostok, 155, Vladivostok 690068, Russia
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.