The Best Private Day Tour in Aswan Philae Island and Nubian Village & Lunch Inc
Discover the Beauty of Aswan Best of Aswan Day Trip-Venture into the most important sites of Aswan city on this private day tour designed uniquely to your preferences. Enjoy a scenic motorboat trip on the Nile, explore the Temple of Philae dedicated to the Goddess Isis, visit the Nubian village on Soheil Island. Enjoy the scenery on the River and get a closer look at Nubian village life.
Enjoy traditional lunch and then back to your cruise or hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Village
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nubian Village, This is a Village and does not have a web-site, Aswan Egypt
"where the Nubian people leave. you’ll see their houses and talk with them and feel and touch their worm hospitality, their village is set in a beautiful island surrounded by palm trees, you can enjoy your time as you fell the experience of how they live.
There you will enjoy the traditions of the Nubians draw (henna tattoo) and touch their crocodiles, visiting them is the almost like ancient and traditional wonders in the modern world, it is very unique experience."
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
One of Nubia's most important monument sites, the Temples of Philae, 12 kilometers south of Aswan, was an ancient pilgrimage center for the cult of Isis and dazzled travelers with its power for centuries. This sacred site was venerated from the Pharaonic era up to the Greek, Roman, and Byzantine periods with each ruler adding their own stamp onto the stones here. Saved from a watery grave by UNESCO's rescue project, which transferred the monuments block by block from Philae Island to Agilika Island, today, the temples continue to work their charm on all who visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pick up and drop off from any Nile cruise or hotel in Aswan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.