The best rappell tour in Arenal.
An adventure of ascents and descents, which combines high adrenaline with amazing scenic beauty park.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up in La Fortuna
- Hotel drop-off in La Fortuna
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Begin your adventure on a 340 meter (1246 ft.) long zip line cable which begins at an 18 meter (59 ft.) high tower and then crosses the spectacular canyon to a platform anchored in the middle of the splendid tropical rainforest with all of its magnificent biodiversity.
The rappel is an 80 meter (262 ft.) descent alongside the Pino Blanco Waterfall. You will descend 30 meters (98 ft.) in free fall, then rappel the final 50 meters (164 ft.) along a lush green canyon wall.
After the descending, you climb back up on a perpendicular cable ladder, followed by another zip line cable to the Pino Blanco lookout point. Once we return, we will visit the Maleku Indian Cultural Rescue Center, to learn about their traditions and cultural roots, as well as how we can help to protect this, one of the smallest ethnic groups found in Costa Rica.
• Arenal Mundo Aventura, La fortuna de San Carlos carretera a Chachagua, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Arenal Mundo Aventura Parque Ecológico Tropical, La Fortuna - Catarata Río Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Ramón, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.